JOB SPECIFIC RESUME & COVER LETTER (HIGHLY Effective!)
Each Job Specific Resume and Cover Letter is targeted toward a specific position/company. You provide us with the job description and link to the company website. Then, we research the company and review the description with a fine tooth comb. We craft your resume to mirror the requirements, so it’s clear that you’re a perfect fit for the position. The business website, logo and colors inspire an innovate design that tells prospective employers you are passionate about working for the company.
**If you are applying to more than one position, we offer Job Specific Economy Packages in our SpotLight Store if you want multiple customized resumes & cover letters.
Are you interested in a customized personal marketing resume that will get you noticed? Visit our SpotLight Store, and let’s get started!
The Job Specific Resume and Cover Letter Package Includes:
- Elite Service by a Certified Resume Writer and Professional Resume Designer
- Customized resume design made from scratch. We do not use templates for our custom packages. Each document is unique.
- Custom Cover Letter that matches the design of your resume.
- Unlimited thank you letters
- One-on-one phone consultation (There is no restricted time for the consultation. Sometimes it takes 25 minutes, and sometimes it takes over an hour. We do not rush you off the phone because we are nearing the end of an allotted time. Plan to spend about an hour with us. We make sure we understand your needs and career goals, agree upon a plan of action, and you feel confident with our service.)
- Unlimited email, phone and/or text support. You tell us which form of communication is most convenient for you.
- 1st draft completed in 1 week (Perfection takes time. If you are under a time constraint, review our rush service options. You may add one to your shopping bag in our SpotLight store.)
- Unlimited revisions after you receive your 1st draft. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and high quality resumes. We work with you until we reach perfection. Your new resume should boost your self-confidence, and we’re not satisfied until it does.
- Resume in the following formats:
- PDF is the primary document you will use to share your new resume. The locked format keeps the design looking perfect on mobile devices and as attachments on emails and online applications. It prints easily if you’d like to mail a copy to a prospective employer(s). We recommend having a few copies in hand during an interview.
- (By request) Microsoft Word is a less graphic version of your PDF resume that can be edited. This is used in replace of the PDF version if it is required that the applicant submit a MS file. The design is compatible with any computer.
- (By request) ASCII (plain text) is stripped of all formatting. You may copy the plain text easily into online job forms or emails