An Industry Targeted Resume is a custom personal marketing document you may use in any situation. You may be posting your resume on career websites, such as: Career Builder, Simply Hired and Monster. This is perfect if you do not have a specific position in mind. We make sure your resume is filled with industry keywords, highlights your accomplishments and has a custom design that stands out from the competition. (If you are interested in a specific position, or multiple positions, please refer to our Job Specific Resume & Cover Letter Packages.)
If you’re interested in a customized personal marketing resume that will get you noticed, visit our SpotLight Store, and let’s get started!
The Industry Targeted Includes:
- Elite Service by a Certified Resume Writer and Professional Resume Designer
- Customized resume designed made from scratch. We do not use templates for our custom packages. Each document is unique, with helps you stand out among the competition.
- Custom cover letter template that matches your resume design. You may reuse this document for each new job application.
- Unlimited thank you letters
- One-on-one phone consultation (There is no restricted time for the consultation. Sometimes it takes 25 minutes, and sometimes it takes over an hour. We do not rush you off the phone because we are nearing the end of an allotted time. Plan to spend about an hour with us. We make sure we understand your needs and career goals, agree upon a plan of action, and you feel confident with our service.)
- Unlimited email, phone and/or text support. You tell us which form of communication is most convenient for you.
- 1st draft completed in 1 week (Perfection takes time. If you are under a time constraint, review our rush service options. You may add one to your shopping bag in our SpotLight store.)
- Unlimited revisions after you receive your 1st draft. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and high quality resumes. We work with you until we reach perfection. Your new resume should boost your self-confidence, and we’re not satisfied until it does.
- Resume in the following formats:
- PDF is the primary document you will use to share your new resume. The locked format keeps the design looking perfect on mobile devices and as attachments on emails and online applications. It prints easily if you’d like to mail a copy to a prospective employer(s). We recommend having a few copies in hand during an interview.
- (By request) Microsoft Word is a less graphic version of your PDF resume that can be edited. This is used in replace of the PDF version if it is required that the applicant submit a MS file. The design is compatible with any computer.
- (By request) ASCII (plain text) is stripped of all formatting. You may copy the plain text easily into online job forms or emails.